Thursday, January 3, 2013

No Resolutions: Reflections

It has been months since I have written.  My financial situation caused a sudden move and so life is different now. I have lots of time in the car and less time for me and my family.
It is a new year so I thought I would do some reflection rather that trying to make resolutions. This time just after the holidays is a perfect time to just rest and take a look to see what is going on.
I realized that exercise is lacking in my life and that I feel best when there is physical activity daily.
I realized that if I breathe and stay relaxed and calm when I am paying bills or dealing with finances, the money tends to come when I need it most
I realized that writing is an important part of who I am and to do more of it woud be good for me.
I realized that meditation is something that helps me to be a better person.
I realized that if I give my son my direct and undivided attention(which he deserves) he is less likely to foil my efforts to do something that doesn't involve him.
I realized how fortunate I am to be healthy, and to have the friends, family, and partner that I do.
Ommmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment