Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day!
I am exhausted.  What a busy day.  I saw Chess today.  It was a Community theater production and it was a brave under taking.  I enjoyed it.

The rest of the day was spent incorporating new Freecycle finds and getting the yard ready for planting.  I am looking forward to gowing our plants again for an August harvest or tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, collard greens and lots of herbs.

I am grateful to be a mommy and have such a wonderful son and stepsons.  LIFE is amazing and wonderful!

Thanks to my Mommy for giving birth to me.
Thanks to my great partner for all the lovely gifts and installing the shelf to put them on.  Thanks to my son for the heart box. Thanks to my stepsons for the nice phonecall and nice wishes!

Now I must close my eyes...so tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment