Saturday, May 5, 2012

Things I am Manifesting and Daily Dragons

Goals are a good thing and it is good to have them...yes, I agree for sure.  My friend Zoe mentioned this in her blog recently and I have been thinking about it ever since.

*** very provocative interruption during this blog***

(My mother in law offered Wayne and I her mother's house to live in, in Danville PA, as her mother is recently passed.)

I find it interesting that this news comes within the goals and manifesting blog.  One of my goals is to have a bigger living space with a better yard, better school district and a more resonable mortgage...and now there is this opportunity.  It isn't in NY which is the place I like best, but it could provide an opportunity to catch up financially. 

Catching up financially and creating financial abundance is one of our family manifesting goals.

We also want our son to be healthier and we are in the allergy capital of the world. Perhaps another location would be more helpful with his (supposed) asthma and allergies.

We are working on doing more voiceover and building that business.

I am projecting a very near future (like this week) where I get back to my Yoga practice and begin teaching again.

We are creating a near future with more time.

There are various writing projects we both have started that we are in need of working on too.
We are creating a near future to get the driveway and deck properly treated so they hold up for many years to come.

And the most scary one of all is to resolve one outstanding bit of red tape...which I am gearing up to do as soon as I have a bit of time where my son is with Wayne.  

But getting all these things done are lifes small dragons we face.  Daily Dragons,  I like to call them.   But isn't it true that in most stories the dragon, which is sacred is not slain nor destroyed...she is merely tamed and finally understood.

I don't know what the future holds...none do.  One of the things I have learned is that we must listen, really listen to what we want and where we are being guided by life.

 Also we must show up to life:  get up get out of bed and walk out the door into it. That is where it all happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment