Saturday, June 16, 2012

The BOYZ

Today I got my stepsons and we went yard sale-ing.  We had a great time and were very busy.  We found a few items for the little guy and Stephen found a transformer that he liked.

We had our favorite family meal: turkey burger, peas and rice; had a treat, and played a little after dinner. The oldest got to play a game he wanted to on his iphone un-desturbed for a while by his energetic brothers.

Then we went for a long walk which put my little one to sleep and early too.  It was so nice outside, cool and refreshing  When we got back we got all cleaned up and ready for bed, we made popped corn and watched a couple of  Dr. Who episodes.   We love Dr. Who. :)

We are very excited to spend time with Daddy tomorrow to celebrate Father's Day.  We got him some great stuff we know he will like and little W made him something special from school.

I am very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment