Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cutting a Toddler's Hair

I am NOT a trained hairstylist...I do not have formal training in cutting hair.  I have watched a lot of hair cuts and I have asked about the techniques here and there. 

I have had some success in cutting people's hair, not people who want to have tremendous haircuts but just want it trimmed up or whatever.

I do cut my 2.5 year-old's hair.  He has this sweet straight down to the eyes cut with some fringe in the back below his ears.

Today I learned a great technique...he put on his sun glasses and I thought..."Protection from the sharp scissors," because I have to cut his bangs right across his forehead. So I grabbed him and my scissors and went outside to cut cut cut. 

I was far less nervous and it came out wonderful this time... he looks adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment