Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pudding for the Allergic

Today is my birthday.   Wayne made me the cook and serve jello pudding with almond milk instead of dairy.  It was such a welcome treat for our family.  If consumed in moderation, it shouldn't bother me too much.  Still gotta watch out for the sugar and corn starch.
I've been working on getting rid of all of our litchen plastic and. And teflon and replacing it with cast iron, corningware and stanless products.  Today when I got my chilli I brought my own corningware container and my thermal bag. I felt good about not putting another paper plate into the landfills.
My Wayne also made me a giant recycled object wind chime in one of our trees...it was the most lovely  gift and my son loved showing me how it worked!   What a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment